Somewhere in between the ages of eight and 19, by which point he’d witnessed Miley Cyrus gang signs in person, the highest paid actor of his ilk started feeling all the feelings about Two and a Half Men’s dangerous influence on its audience. Not because of the gang sings, not because violent, addict recidivist Charlie Sheen was its biggest star until philanderer Ashton Kutcher took over, no. Baby Kirk Cameron, Angus T. Jones, says all television pretty much sucks worse than Hitler and you’re not getting into Heaven if you watch. In a video so bizarre people are wondering whether it’s stunt, Jones offers a testimonial for the Forerunner Christian Church and the Seventh-day Adventist movement and its impact on his life which pretty much amounts to aphorisms and false confidence in his knowledge about the effects of television on society and constantly looking to the side for affirmation that he’s saying the right thing because that’s a thing children do when they’re parroting rather than thinking for themselves. He says from about 7:43 in the video: ‘If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men… I’m on Two and a Half Men, and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it, and filling your head with filth.’ He bashes all television and continues, ‘Do some research on the effects of television and your brain. I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?