Somehow, Angelina Jolie convinced Louis Vuitton to pay her well into the eight figures so she could turn up make-up free for the entire campaign in her own clothes and well-worn Louis Vuitton purse. Pretty much, the print advert is Jolie sitting on a plank of wood as Annie Leibovitz paints Photoshop sparkles around her. This commercial for the same campaign pretty much contains three-seconds of Jolie in a 36-second advert. I’m surprised they even made her turn up at all. See below for half-a-minute of Cambodia jungle and only glimpses of the actress.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?