Because being drunk doesn’t really count nor mean anything unless you tell someone about it, Amanda Seyfried got drunk ahead of her appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman then told David Letterman all about it. She said: ’I'm pretty drunk. To be honest with you Dave, I’ve had about three. I’m a big fan of whiskey. I had some Midleton. Russell Crowe gave me some Midleton for my birthday and I had some of that before I got here. And then your lovely colleagues had some Jameson waiting for me [backstage]. I have a problem, maybe. You know what? It really gets me through, and I really want to enjoy my experience out here because it’s special. I don’t drink often. I swear, I don’t! I’ve been with the [Les Miserables] cast a lot… and it’s really fun because we all really like each other. None of us really drink.’ Photos of her arrival are below.
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?