Speaking to the media because what could possibly go wrong, Amanda Bynes has told Us Weekly Magazine 25 Things about herself that you couldn’t have learned from talking to her dealer. It’s basically Mad-Libs with generic answers and product placement written where the truth should be, like Bynes saying ‘My favorite store is American Apparel,’ and ‘Rag and Bone makes the best jeans,’ and ‘My favorite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney,’ and ‘I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up.’ Because you don’t know about these 25 Brands and their low, low prices. Another thing, Amanda Bynes thinks there’s too much Amanda Bynes and wishes there were about 20 pounds less of her. She tells the tabloid ‘I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly,’ adding at 5 foot 8ins, she wishes she were 100 lbs. ‘I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I’m 121 lbs… my goal is 100 lbs.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?