The last we heard from Amanda Bynes she was rebutting an In Touch Weekly public nudity story by pointing out that getting caught is for The Poors and if she were naked and crazy none of us would ever know about it. So I eagerly await her rebuttal to this story from Page Six. Bynes was reportedly at the PH-D club at NYC’s Dream Downtown hotel, Friday night when she ‘became convinced’ some girls nearby were ‘sneaking pictures’ of her. Bynes eventually ‘stormed off,’ apparently, rather than confronting the girls who weren’t even doing anything. ‘No one was [taking her photo] though,’ says a source.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape