Alexander Skarsgard and Lara Stone are in the July issue of Vogue Magazine, for which Emma Watson is on the cover. The photo shoot’s pretty unremarkable, but so is this month’s American cover, so the expectations were never that high. We can see the True Blood actor, whose show needs to come back on air already, and the model married to British comedian David Walliams. It’s one of those random shoots of pretty people in monochromes staring into the light as you ponder how to lift the items they’re wearing without ending up on house arrest. But it’s worth an honorable mention, if solely for its use of Prop Skarsgard ™.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape