Something. Something. Alexander Skarsgard. Blah. Blah*rubs temples*. Skarsgard, naked more often than not on season three of True Blood *rubs temples again*, was asked by GQ UK about the naked Rolling Stone cover.
It would have been really easy for GQ UK to sound butthurt over not thinking of the naked blood-soaked cover first. But the interview sounds more like them genuinely wondering what the heck conversation came about that resulted in Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer taking off all of their clothes. For their fortitude of mind and for asking these important questions, I thank them.
We showed up and we shot very PG-13 with our clothes on for basically the whole day, like six or seven hours. Then towards the end the photographer said, “I have this, these shots are beautiful and the magazine is going to be happy with them but I’d like to try something if you guys are game.” He explained it and it was just one of those things in the moment where we all looked at each other, we’d spent all day with the photographer, we felt comfortable with him, we knew that he was great and the atmosphere was right and we were like, “F**k it, let’s do it.” No one thought that the magazine would go for it. They want to sell at Walmart. We thought this was going to be too offensive. But I guess they did. I’m glad they did! I liked it a lot. It was definitely more interesting than the safe version…
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?