Alexander Skarsgard, star of vampire-based True Blood, did a photo shoot for the latest issue of LA Times magazine. LA Times magazine isn’t something I would usually go out of my way to keep tabs on, but hot pretend vampires totally are. If they were shot for Milk-a-holic Monthly, I’d still totally post the pictures.
Well, enough of my milk-starved ramblings. Here is the black and white photo shoot, and interview of someone who may or may not be a vampire in real life.
- On playing a vampire: What makes vampires a platform for good drama is they’re also lethal. Eric is an animal. He’s on that edge where you don’t know if he will turn and kill you in a second.
- On being an outsider: I’m not a Hollywood actor. I am a social guy, but I’m not one of those actors who will show up to a shoot with 15 agents/ managers/ publicists. An entourage like that just makes me uncomfortable.
- On handling fame: In order for me to stay sane, I try to mostly stay away from the fan sites, the blogs and the Twitterers.
Image/ quote credit to LA Times magazine, thanks to The Hollywood Gossip.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic