Adam Lambert discussing weight on Morning Jolt’s Larry Flick on Sirius Radio.
Adam Lambert has a really great excuse for being rambunctious. He says that he acts out because he spent most of his life repressed as an ugly duckling.
The American Idol runner-up is currently getting more press than all the other show’s alum put together. He says that he has his past weight to thank for his need to lash out in public. Lambert, 27, shared in an interview with The Morning Jolt’s Larry Flick on Sirius Radio that he suffered from an ugly duckling complex in his early 20s, after being 250 pounds when he was in high school.
So, he basically lost half his body weight and turned into a crotch-grabbing crazy. This is the same logic that turned Lady GaGa from the slightly chubby, brunette, girl-next-door to a Louboutin-wearing attention-seeker.
In the interview, Lambert continues that he got confidence and validation from being a performer, which is better than some of his illegal alternatives.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj