Specs-wearing PAs no longer have a frumpy, multi-coloured idol to look up to. The fat cats at ABC have decided to make Betty and co. walk the proverbial plank. Can’t say I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner, but it’s almost a shame as the show has its moments. The show would manage to slip a few funnies in-between shots of all the fabulous clothes, just like I slip downers into my own drinks to level me out. The show will end in its fourth season; the best jokes ended in the middle of season two, so the rest of the show is catching up.
Steve McPherson, ABC head, spoke about the show: “We’ve mutually come to the difficult decision to make this Ugly Betty’s final season, and are announcing now as we want to allow the show ample time to write a satisfying conclusion. We are extremely proud of this groundbreaking series, and felt it was important to give the fans a proper farewell.”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?