- The trashy and revealing outfits from the 2013 Billboard Awards [TooFab]
- BONUS: Best and worst dressed at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards [TooFab]
- Blake Lively pretending to be domesticated so you’ll like her [Lainey Gossip]
- Real Housewives’ Joanna Krupa & Romain Zago: wedding date [Reality Tea]
- Is Brooke Mueller trying to befriend Lindsay Lohan in rehab? [Hollywoodite]
- Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow still being pathetic to each other [Celebitchy]
- WTF? Christoph Waltz shot at by interview intruder in Cannes [Starcasm]
- Someone wants to hurt Chris Brown, look at all this no one curr [Evil Beet]
- No surprise: Liam Hemsworth is at Cannes without Miley Cyrus [Bohomoth]
- Miley Cyrus needs a job and a hobby and to get off Twitter [Seriously OMG]
- And… in case you forgot, Miley Cyrus has amazing legs [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Michael Jackson’s idiot relatives are still victim-blaming [Star Crush]
- Why Chrissy Teigen was right about Farrah Abraham [The Superficial]
- Emma Watson actually does want to be seen as a sex symbol [The Blemish]
FOLLOW Amy Grindhouse gossip on Twitter, and LIKE the site on Facebook.
Justin Timberlake landed in Cannes, France and immediately declared himself the country’s princess while Princess Kanye wasn’t looking. So here are some photos of Princess Justin after flat ironing his hair but before getting his pretty face cut.
Continue reading →
Last week, RadarOnline.com reported that Princess Kanye packed a bindle full of silk socks and pocket squares and planned to run away from home the second Kimmode pushed out their baby. Realising how bad this story made her family look, Kris Jenner sent an ALL CAPS rebuttal TMZ’s way, claiming Kimmode and Princess Kanye were running away together. In any case, West did record his album during Kimmode’s pregnancy and he will tour when their kid is about two-months-old. And in case you were wondering what could possibly be more important than your first born child, you’ve got your answer. Here’s the cover of his new album, Yeezus, a portmanteau of ‘Kanye’ and ‘Jesus’ because only his school friends call him ‘Princess Kanye’ whereas the cool kids call him ‘Yeezus.’
Robert Pattinson is no longer settling for Kristen Stewart, according to the kinds of sources who have receipts for their receipts. According to PEOPLE.com, the couple called it quits last week. Pattinson and Stewart have been on-again-off-again since the latter was caught cheating with the director she’s probably going to be working with again on the SWATH sequel like nothing ever happened.
Last week, the kinds of sources who dare go through Blue Ivy’s trash told E! News Beyonce’s new pillow is in the mail so she’s going to start ‘showing’ in 6-8 weeks time. Beyonce’s reps leaked rebuttals to Us Weekly and PEOPLE although clearly Russell Simmons has subscriptions to neither because he went on Twitter to congratulate the family. Getting himself kicked out of the Illuminati family Christmas forever, he wrote: ‘Congratulations Jay-Z & Beyonce.’ Beyonce’s response was to suck in her stomach for an hour during her Milan show. She also tweeted and deleted this on Instagram: ‘I can’t stop the rumors from starting, and I can’t really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me.’
It’s alleged that Kris Jenner produced the tape that made Kimmode a household name. Even going so far as to allegedly demand re-shoots when the first takes weren’t pretty enough. In that same vein, Courtney Stodden’s mother produced her own kid’s sex tape is how I’m choosing to interpret this. Last week, precisely no one cared when Stodden announced her tape to E! News while reading from the Farrah Abraham Playbook. She made some convoluted claim that it was only for her enjoyment but I’m assuming she would sell it if VIVID had another million to burn. So here’s the mother who pimped her underage kid to a predator on the Internet talking about how sex tapes are like Tumblrs and every teenager has one: ‘A lot of people in their private lives have probably have done some sort of sex tape,’ says momager Krista. ‘The key is private.’ Because no one’s offered a penny so far, here’s Krista pretending this wasn’t a publicity stunt: ‘Courtney has always been honest with the public… She was asked if she would ever do a sex tape. She answered honestly saying ‘I have a private one and yes I intend to keep it that way.’’