The first thing I would like to say about this story is that I totally don’t even watch Beverly Hills, 90210 v2.0. [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
Gossip Girl and MTV’s The Hills suck me dry and give me enough reason to want to kill-myself-dead-right-in-the-face/ kick myself to death, as it is*.
I gather that some of you reading this, actually watch this shit, ‘cos you too are itching for a reason to hate yourself.
But don’t despair, the producers of the show care about what you watch, even if you don’t.
Reports have surfaced that the producers and cast on 90210 v.2.0. are about to stage an intervention for two of the actresses on the show, because they are too hot or something.
Oh, OK, it’s ‘cos they look about the width of my ickle finger. Or, as thin as I am in my wildest dreams, if you will.
According to US Weekly:
Stroup, 21, is 5-foot-8 but weighs 100 to 105 pounds while Grimes, 18, is 5-foot-3 and stands at a mere 90 pounds, Beverly Hills-based weight-management expert Dr. Joyce Peters estimates to Us.
“I’ve never seen Jessica or Shenae eat,” another show source tells Us.
So shocking is the situation that their 90210 male costars are contemplating an intervention.
“I heard some of the boys on the show are going to sit down with the girls and talk to them,” an additional show source tells Us.
“The girls were all skinny when they started, but they’re definitely thinner now,” the source adds.
* LOL at me, don’t judge me! AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived